“Saturday Night Live”, also known as SNL, started it’s 37th season a few weeks ago. For fun, here’s a list of 15 people I would like to see hit the stage and host and/or perform this season!
1) Barack Obama. He’s proved to be very funny many times and seeing him on SNL would be a dream! I think he would do a very awesome job.
2) Meryl Streep. It’s amazing to me that after 37 season, she has NEVER hosted! So, I believe it’s time to change that!
3) Betty White. (again). Do I have to explain why?! Just watch anything she’s been in! The woman is amazing. Enough said.
4) Sandra Bullock. Once again. 37 seasons and she has not been on once. This amazing actress has proved her ability to do amazing comedy one day, then do serious drama the next. She (in my opinion) would be a perfect host.
5) Zooey Deschanel. Just watch “New Girl” on NBC and you’ll know why.
6) Debbie Reynolds. She once appeared in a skit in 1995, but has never hosted! I think she would be so great! I mean, who doesn’t love her?!
7) Ty Burrell. You may know him as “Phil” on “Modern Family” and if you don’t, well then now you do! He is one of the funniest men alive. He would do an amazing job! Considering he is now an Emmy Award winner, I just might get my wish <3
8.) Chris Rock. He spend 3 years on the cast of the show, but I still would love to see him host. He is THE funniest man alive and, like always, would do an amazing job.
9) Alyssa Milano. Amazingly talented woman who I think would do a great job hosting! Who agrees with me?
10) Sofia Vergara. Also on “Modern Family”, this super hilarious (and amazingly beautiful!) woman would kick butt.
11) Dana Delany. The woman is awesome and would do amazing as a host for the show!
12) Beyonce. To both host and perform. Her newest album is out and she could sing songs from it! Also, if you are thinking “well she’s not funny!”, you need to watch Austin Powers in Goldmember and then get back to me.
13) Will Arnett. “Up All Night” on NBC. Watch it and you’ll know why.
14) Chris Colfer. He plays Kurt on “Glee!” He would do great! He is funny, talented and would make an excellent host.
15) Lady Gaga. If you watched her on last season’s finale of SNL, then you know she is funny! With her quick wit and talent to write, sing, dance and act; she is the perfect host/performer.